5.10.2006

I've been taking classes???

Last Friday, I decided to attend the Commencement Concert with my brother. He stopped in the post office to check his box before we went into the auditorium. I thought this would be a good opportunity to test my long-term memory, so I walked over to my old box and tried the combination. Surprisingly, I got it open on the first try (which is better than I did 80% of the time when I was still a student). Even more surprisingly, I had a piece of mail. Most surprising of all, however, was the fact that this piece of mail was a report card.

I was sort of wondering why I had received a report card when I hadn't taken any classes since first semester. Well, the report card informed me that I'd earned one credit for my music ensemble. (I guess that one semester of horn choir counted for something?)

No comments: