1.10.2006

"It's Not About Going to the Movies!"

Interesting post at Faith and Practice on I Thessalonians 5:19-22. The title is "It's Not About Going to the Movies!" but that's really only a small part of the post.

As a side note, I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying my little break from school. I'm actually catching up on my reading! (I still have somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 books on my bookshelf that I need to read before I'll actually be "caught up"--plus the 9 that I recently retrieved from our attic--but several of those are most like very substantial pamphlets than books...)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Interesting. I found the comments as interesting as the post. I had heard that context before, and I agree with his reading. Heh. I'm going with my fam to see Chronicles of Narnia Friday.