1.04.2006

Sidebar changes

I think I've managed to make a few changes to my sidebar without completely messing it up. To my blogging friends--I hope you don't mind that I linked to you! But if you do, let me know and I'll remove the link. =)

My assistant manager turned in his two-week notice today. My manager asked me, "Do you want a full-time job?" I'm pretty sure she was kidding, since I have a whopping 6 weeks of retail experience. =) I still haven't heard from the other place where I interviewed; I'm going to call them tomorrow. Prayer would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! you're bloggin'! me too. I'm at www.xanga.com/bkeny826 if you ever want to check it out. i wish you were on xanga so I could subscribe to you, but I'll just have to remind myself to check this every so often. lookin' good!