2.15.2006

Happy (Day After) Valentine's Day (Half-Price Candy Sale)!

This afternoon, I continued my tradition of shopping the collections of half-price seasonal candies at Target, CVS, Walgreen's, and Eckerd's.

The bad news is that I couldn't find any half-price cherry cordials (apparently they are not a seasonal item).

The good news is that my junk food supply is good to go for quite some time. I'm hoping to make it last until the day after Halloween, although I
probably will end up trying to find some half-price Cadbury's Creme-Filled Eggs the day after Easter.

Here is a picture of my purchases (minus the Russell Stover chocolate-covered Coconut Cream
Heart, which I ate in lieu of lunch):




My favorite purchase is a box of chocolate truffles from Target. I bought three brands of truffles, which is more than enough, but I really liked this packaging:

No comments: